- Possession of a valid, clear teaching or services credential, with at least 5 years full-time experience
- Satisfactory completion of the Basic Skills Requirement (i.e. Passage of CBEST, CSET)
- Submission of complete SBCEO Preliminary Administrative Credential Program application
- Face-to-face seminars every month (15 weekends)
- Small class sizes
- Online follow-up
- Fieldwork (60 hours)
- Performance Assessment project
- Preparation for the California Administrator Performance Assessment (CalAPA)
- Prepare leaders for entry level positions requiring a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Optional Extended Education credits available through an accredited university
Tuition: $7,300/Candidate inclusive of a $100 non-refundable application fee to be applied to tuition upon acceptance into the program.
Payable in five installments throughout the year. Financing is available through the Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union. There will be an additional cost for books.