PASC Program Details
- Possession of a valid, clear teaching or services credential, with at least 5 years full-time experience
- Satisfactory completion of the Basic Skills Requirement (i.e. Passage of CBEST, CSET)
- Submission of complete SBCEO Preliminary Administrative Credential Program application
- Face-to-face seminars every month (15 weekends)
- Small class sizes
- Online follow-up
- Fieldwork (60 hours)
- Performance Assessment project
- Preparation for the California Administrator Performance Assessment (CalAPA)
- Prepare leaders for entry level positions requiring a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Optional Extended Education credits available through an accredited university
Payable in five installments throughout the year. Financing is available through the Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union. There will be an additional cost for books.
The Santa Barbara County Education Office does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age (except for minors), citizenship status, military service status, and/or any other status protected by law, in any of its policies, procedures, or practices in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.