CASC: 2018-2019 Specific Details
To apply to the SBCEO Clear Administrative Services Credential Program (CASC), you must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Hold an active California Clear/Life teaching or services credential.
- Hold an active California Preliminary/Tier I Administrative Services Credential.
- Be employed in a position requiring an administrative credential (Education Code Section 44270(b) and 44270.1(a)(2).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Program hours and fieldwork may require that they occur during regular work days. Please ensure that you have approval from your employing school/district to accommodate this requirement prior to applying to the program.
For an overview of the CASC Program, CLICK HERE
2018-2019 Application Window
- May 1, 2018 – September 1, 2018
2018-19 Meeting Dates, Cohort 4 (Year 2 Candidates)
- September 26 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- October 31 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- November 28 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- February 13 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- March 20 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- May 15 (8:30-3:00 PM)
2018-19 Meeting Dates, Cohort 5 (Year 1 Candidates)
- September 25 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- October 30 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- November 27 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- February 12 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- March 19 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- May 14 (8:30-3:00 PM)
- $ 2,500 per Year
- Program is 2 Years
- Low-interest loan program is available through Santa Barbara Teachers Federal Credit Union
To Apply, Please Complete the Application Below:
2018-2019 Candidate Application: CLICK HERE
2018-2019 Coach Application: CLICK HERE
For More information, Please Contact
Director Leadership and Program Support
Santa Barbara County Education Office
(805) 964-4710 x5407